Leading with candor and authenticity for impact and engagement
It’s not who you are, it’s HOW you are.
The challenges of leadership are amplified more than ever these days. Demands of stakeholders to produce, a workforce spanning multiple generations, an inundation of technology and a perceived sense of “busy is better” result in a frantic pace simply trying to stay above water. Thoughts of impact, making a difference, and creating change are quickly forgotten as another email alert pings and takes priority.
This keynote cuts through the false-expectations we place on ourselves as leaders and gets to the HOW of to lead to impact. Discover what your teams are truly looking for in a leader and how to deliver through the fundamentals of connection. Explore how presence, mindset, and communicating with empathy can create a culture of growth, innovation, and synergy. The result: engaged leaders, engaged teams, reduced turnover, increased impact.
- Learn the psychology behind human connection and its influence on employee engagement, building trust, and strengthening relationships.
- Practice the two questions that bring clarity, focus, and truth to any situation.
- Experience the difference empathy makes in communicating and connecting.
- Identify the biggest traps new leaders experience, and how to apply the Connection Framework to overcome them.
- Discover your role using connection as a bridge to the millennial generation.