Discovering the truth to engage and connect
There is a blame game happening in today’s workplace. Leaders think they have an engagement problem. Teams think they have a leadership problem. Organizations think they have a customer loyalty problem. The truth: it’s a connection problem.
Shareholders, leaders, teams, and customers are seeking productive, two-way communication. They are looking for people to show up ready to engage, understand different perspectives, and take ownership and action.
This keynote explores how to get to the truth of what our teams, leaders, and customers are really thinking by learning how to get to the truth of their story. Your eyes will be opened to the wasted time, missed opportunities, and lost growth that results from a lack of connection. You will discover a three-step formula to implement immediately to help open up authentic communication, build strong relationships, and foster loyalty. The result: growth, profitability, and general enjoyment at the workplace.
- Practice the two questions that bring clarity, focus, and truth to any situation.
- Identify the biggest mistake we make in listening and learn how to solve it.
- Understand the psychology behind human connection—to fully embrace it with your teams, customers, and organizations.
- Discover how empathy is the driving force of connection.
- Experience the power of clear, direct communication on connection.
- Breakdown the three elements of the Connection Framework.