Through her Keynotes, Erin O’Malley brings to life her Connection Framework, her blueprint for how to unlock the power of human connection to solve your leadership, engagement, and customer loyalty problems. Audiences experience in real time the impact that connection has on building trust, strengthening relationships, engaging teams, and cultivating customer loyalty.
With her expertise in The Power of Human Connection, Erin knows a thing or two about connecting with her audiences. Erin has a contagious energy participants can’t help but love. She delivers what she preaches, customizing each presentation to connect with her different audiences.
When you hire Erin for your next event, you can count on her to combine complex theories, research, and current realities, and deliver in a straightforward, engaging format. She teaches tangible takeaways through storytelling and her real world experiences. The result – introspection, inspiration, and action!
WATCH ERIN IN ACTION
THE POWER OF HUMAN CONNECTION
Discovering the truth to engage and connect
- Practice the two questions that bring clarity, focus, and truth to any situation
- Identify the biggest mistake we make in listening and learn how to solve it
- Discover how empathy is the driving force of connection
THE CONNECTED LEADER
Leading with candor and authenticity for impact and engagement
- Experience the difference empathy makes in communicating and connecting
- Identify the biggest traps new leaders experience, and how to apply the Connection Framework to overcome them
- Discover your role using connection as a bridge to the millennial generation
THE CONNECTED CUSTOMER
Inspiring customer loyalty through connection
- Discover how customer complaints are a gift...when you learn and practice the Deflate-Relate-Elevate equation
- Discover the technique that will free you from frustration
- Study the balance between empathy and profitability
What Attendees Have to Say...
“I have had at least 10 (no exaggeration) associates come up to me and tell me how much they enjoyed and really took a positive message away from these sessions because of Erin’s ability to remain interactive and engaged.
Erin has been a superstar amongst the associates here at Houston.”
- Jeff McElroy District Manager Avis Budget Group
“I walked away from that meeting with more understanding of who I am striving to become.
I learned some fabulous things from your seminar. Your story gave me more courage, more faith, and also the desire to continue my fight. There was an overwhelming connection in your story for me. The messages through your real-life stories and experiences encourages, motivates, inspires people and not to mention your great success.”
- Goodwill Industries Associate
“She helped us double our sales over a 6-month period.
Erin was just awesome! Her personality, her attitude, her training style, everything was perfect.”
- Mazda Sales Manager
“She listens to what the associates say and gives helpful REAL advice so we can do our jobs better. My gestures, vocabulary, and phone etiquette have improved vastly.
Erin is amazing. This is my second time with her during training and not only does she bring life to the dealership but she brings good ideas to the dealership as well. I cannot wait to have her back for more training.”
- BMW Sales Associate